Wednesday 28 August 2013

Jessica Alba mixes 'high and low' fashion

Share it Please
Jessica Alba mixes ''high and low'' fashion brands to help create her modern, eclectic look, using both high street and designer products.Jessica Alba likes mixing ''high and low'' fashion brands to create her eclectic look. The 32-year-old star is no stranger to appearing on best dressed lists and she credits her enviable wardrobe to pairing her love of upmarket designer wear, like Ralph Lauren, with high street clothing such as Rag & Bone jeans. She explained: ''I like to mix high and low, like American Apparel with Ralph [Lauren]. There's a pair of Rag & Bone with a little stretch that's been my go-to for that tight, high waisted jam, but I still like a J Brand bell bottom - and I think Ralph makes the best denim jackets.'' Jessica - who has children Honor Warren, five, and Haven Warren, two, with husband Cash Warren - also loves completing her outfits with glamorous accessories, however, her favourite piece to wear has special meaning. The brunette beauty reveals she has a custom made Jennifer Meyer nameplate necklace which has her family's names etched on it. She told Editorialist magazine: ''I have a Jen Meyer nameplate with my kids names on one side and my husband's name on the other that I wear everyday.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...